- Create 2 extra data items in the query say dataitem1 and dataitem2. Define them as-
dataitem2 - _round([Data Item1],0)
- Create a boolean variable say boolean1. Define it as-
- Attach this variable 'boolean1' with all the columns of list i.e. select each column body and set boolean1 into their 'style variable' property.
- Now go to conditional explorer and click on 'Yes' below the 'boolean1'. the central vertical bar will become green.
- Now Select all the list columns and from background color property select first color you want.
- If you want to keep second color as default color then save the report and run it to check or repeat the previous two steps to 'No' value of 'boolean1'.